Quick Reading Update!
Here’s a collection of things I shared over the past week. It’s a short list this time around, but a quick reading update right before the weekend might provide you with a couple topics to look into in your downtime:
- A Secret Of Long-Term Business (And Career) Success: Your career and what you do in life should have purpose.
- The 6 Rules Of Life: Specifically, rule 6 is something you should be thinking of.
- Getting Colleagues to Carry Their Weight: Put an end to slackers… Especially for those that may not even realize they’re slacking!
- 6 Habits of Extraordinary Bosses: A handful of great points for being a good leader.
- Why Business Meetings Kill Productivity: We’ve all been to meetings that seem to drag on for far too long. Do what’s in your power to make meetings efficient!
The goal of these types of posts will just be to summarize my social media activity. If you don’t want to watch Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook, you won’t need to. Once per week (on a Friday), I’ll try to summarize all of the articles that I linked to on these social media outlets. For what it’s worth, these will generally be articles geared more toward the leadership side of things and less about software development or programming. Most of what I share in these summaries will be relatively quick reading, since it’s usually just bog posts or LinkedIn articles. I’ll save book lists and that type of reading material for something else–not these summaries.